1. The Website is maintained by "MGD" - GMW Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. based at ul. Legions 37, Wadowice 34-100, entered in the Commercial Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście, XII Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000271001, NIP 551-17-02-355, REGON 070768005 (hereinafter referred to as MGD).
2. The person using the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "User") remains anonymous as long as he or she wishes. MGD will make every effort to ensure the confidentiality of the collection, transmission, and storage of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations.
3. In order to gain full access to some of the activities offered by the MGD on the Website, the User has to fill out a form. In the case of minors, the form should be completed by a parent or guardian. Filling out the form in accordance with the instructions of the messages on the Website will allow the User to:
a. use the Contacts tab
b. make contact with a sales representative
c. use the Careers section – applying for a position
4. In the case of data provided by the User in the form referred to in Section 3, the data may be used only for the purposes set out in Section 3 and, with the consent of the user, for sending commercial information and data processing for marketing purposes. The User has the right to inspect and correct his or her data and the right to object to their processing.
5. In order to remove or modify his or her data, the User should follow the instructions set out in the messages on the Website. However, if the User of the Website cannot complete the process indicated in the messages, then should contact the Website Administrator via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The data obtained in the analysis of server logs (IP address, domain) are used only for viewing Website statistics and the administration of the MGD server.
7. The information contained on the Website may be modified without restriction and without prior notice to the User.